Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Hidden Gem - Hashtag Coffee House

It was a relaxing but tiring Sunday.
Went to Encorp Strand Mall with the boyfie for the Vape Con, a vaping event where they sells accessories and juices for e-cigi. This vapor thingy has become more and more popular these days, perhaps I should write about it someday, but not now as I barely know things about it.

So after this Vape Con, we went to look for coffee houses around Kota Damansara, to have a nice relaxing evening coffee session, and I google-ed this place named Hashtag Coffee House. It was just few hundreds meter away from where we were hence we decided to go over.

This coffee house, according to the address, is at Encorp Strand Office Tower. So we went over, and noticed that not many shop lots are occupied. And we went tower to tower, floor to floor, and we couldn't find the coffee house. I was thinking myself, 'Don't tell me that it has gone bankrupt -____-"' (that's very bad of me, I know. Hahahah). Just when we almost gave up, we finally saw the shop!! It is at the lowest floor, most corner, and blocked by staircase. No wonder we didn't see it at first!!

So we went it and I was really attracted to this coffee house. The environment and ambiance of the coffee house is really comfortable, makes me feeling super relaxed!! I love that place very much!! However, if you prefer place with brighter light I would suggest you to visit this place during the morning/afternoon as the indoor lighting is super dimmed.

*the cashier*

*the menu*

As you can see, they serve both coffee and non-coffee beverages *apologies for the light reflected on the menu*. They do serve main courses such as sandwiches and pastas too! I did not order any food as I was not hungry at that point of time. Not sure how the foods taste like but from what I see the foods are served in big portion. As for the drinks, I ordered my all-time favourite, mocha!! The coffee art was not so attractive, but trust me, their mocha tasted good *thumbs up* Overall the choices on menu was quite limited, but pricing is considered reasonable for a coffee house operating at that area.


*the surroundings*


Overall, I am satisfied with this place and would absolutely drop by again if I happened to go Kota Damansara again! =)

Details of the coffee house as below:-
#Hashtag Coffee House
Bloack C-LG-3, 
Garden Office Encorp The Strand, 
Jalan PJU5/1, 
47810, Kota Damansara, Selangor.
Tel: 017-627 6950

No comments:

Post a Comment