Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Coffee + Travel + Lifestyle = Me

Good day everyone!
Decided to start a new blog just recently. The old one will not be deleted, but it will become dormant for the rest of its life (I guessed.. LOL)

Why start a new blog?
Well the reason is simple.
The old me is gone, and this is the whole new me.
No more kiddy and mood swings me,
Just the girl who makes every seconds of her life counts. =)

So a little introduction of myself.
My name is Yvonne, initial J.W.
Many would think of Johnnie Walker when people mention J.W.,
Well I gotta say,
J.W. is not only the initial for the great man,
(Yes I love him and I do drink that branded liquor)
It is also the initial for my name (Jia Wee)!
Ok that doesn't sound cool at all,
I'm gonna stick back to Yvonne or just the initial J.W. 

And as the post title might suggest,
I love coffee and travel (especially to the islands!!).


So this blog will be updated with mostly the coffee houses and places that I will be visiting starting from now on!!
I hope this blog will be useful for the coffee shop hoppers like me =)
And I do hope this blog will bring idea to people who would like to go for either a short getaway or a trip,
About where to go, what to do, what to eat, etc!!

Alright,
That's all for now!!
This blog will be updated again very soon so please stay tuned!!


*Life is too short to be miserable*

No comments:

Post a Comment